For the Explorer Who Wants To Take their Kitchen With ‘Em: Going on a rugged camping expedition but still want 9 square feet of prep surface when it’s time to make meals? Look no further than Grub Hub’s Camp Kitchen Mesa Model. For a cool $379 you can have all the comforts of a kitchenette, even at 4000 feet above sea level. The whole set-up folds into a backpack for easy (yet potentially strenuous) transport, and comes complete with a spatula rack, a weather resistant paper towel holder, a kitchen sink, and 6” all-terrain tires. Foodie explorers, rejoice. This is not your typical campfire.
- 100strawberryalley likes this
- tashamedved said: Seriously, it doesn’t include the stove? Disappointing. Otherwise it’d be awesome.
- contentment-of-cats reblogged this from americastestkitchen
- myallergyfreelife likes this
- ctmk likes this
- kaiyumidiary likes this
- stoneandsea likes this
- the-lord-is-my-coelacanth likes this
- shawnefielding likes this
- macmankev likes this
- lexierusleeping likes this
- imboundtopackitup likes this
- kindredsmile reblogged this from americastestkitchen
- americastestkitchen posted this