Reno, Nevada: The New Hot Spot for Foie Gras: Since California banned foie gras, Bay Area residents have been flocking to Reno, Nevada to dine on the delicacy. Laurel Pine, founder of the gourmet goods vendor Mirepoix USA (which carries over 40 foie gras based products), moved her business to Reno last year; she says that 25% of her clients now come from California. The state border may keep the foie gras out, but apparently it won’t keep those who crave it from getting their fix.
- livingthespoonielife reblogged this from americastestkitchen and added:
- truebrit1956 reblogged this from americastestkitchen and added:
- kitchencoterie likes this
- carolynkosma reblogged this from americastestkitchen
- nnaokazu likes this
- rayram said: Well, this grosses me out on a couple of levels.
- lungpiece reblogged this from americastestkitchen and added:
- diazmedinatefa likes this
- davya23 likes this
- jazzyjjazz likes this
- anindependentguinevere likes this
- americastestkitchen posted this