Why on Earth Are There So Many Frozen Yogurt Places in NYC?: How many fro-yo shops can you name? Kim Velsey was hit by a grim, yogurt-overload reality check upon realization that “Pinkberry, a Tasti D-Lite, a Red Mango, a 16 Handles, a Yoqua Bar and a Yogurberry were all within a five to 10 minute walk” while strolling Manhattan streets with a friend (who insisted walking the extra mile to Flavaboom). Time will tell if a neverending fro-yo-pocalypse is upon us.
- newquill likes this
- thisisanexercise reblogged this from americastestkitchen and added:
- shana reblogged this from americastestkitchen
- mambocab likes this
- strangeloopstrangeloop likes this
- mustcollectallthethings likes this
- lotus09 reblogged this from americastestkitchen and added:
- labratinhiding reblogged this from thewomanofkleenex and added:
- istealforksfromrestaurants said: Legally, in California at least, they can’t call it yogurt because it doesn’t meet the level of active cultures in it to be yogurt.
- verybusyandimportant reblogged this from americastestkitchen and added:
- whitegirlblog likes this
- thedancingtoast likes this
- tempsretrouve likes this
- americastestkitchen posted this