Cook’s Tip of the Day: Kosher salt is the ideal choice for brining. Its large, airy crystals dissolve very quickly in water.
- rediscoveringara reblogged this from americastestkitchen and added:
- speakerforthetrees likes this
- theclassiccateringpeople likes this
- jdlvreblerfs likes this
- mustcollectallthethings likes this
- trundlings likes this
- tiffanymariiie likes this
- dream-crusher said: But pickling salt is made to dissolve in cold liquids… :S
- anindependentguinevere likes this
- librarianpirate likes this
- idroolinmysleep said: But not all Kosher salt is the same. Morton’s and Diamond are different sizes.
- americastestkitchen posted this