An Easier Way to Sort and Taste the Rainbow: Skittles-lovers fall into two camps: Those who eat a handful at a time, and those who carefully pick out their favorite color. If you fall into the latter group, engineer Brian Egenriether has created the machine for you: the Skittles sorter, which uses color detection to separate the individual candies.
- syrferchyk likes this
- fluterr likes this
- pumpkinbattlekitten reblogged this from americastestkitchen
- strangeloopstrangeloop likes this
- arlia11 likes this
- arlia11 reblogged this from americastestkitchen
- notentirely said:since there’s no ‘ask’ enabled: i’d like to recommend that the posts be queued rather than show up all at once in spurts. i’d be more likely to read all of them if they occurred one at a time over time.
- a-beautiful-mess-12 reblogged this from americastestkitchen
- mustcollectallthethings likes this
- americastestkitchen posted this