A Seasonal Pie War Heats Up in Cincinnati: Two Cincinnati restaurants claim to have the city’s best pumpkin pie—and they’re willing to go to great lengths to prove it. Family-owned Busken Bakery and regional restaurant group Frisch’s Big Boy are in the midst of a prank war that has escalated to include cheeky but good-natured billboards, social media, stunts, and live-action high jinks.
- seksycat likes this
- shanapreferspajamas likes this
- strangeloopstrangeloop likes this
- aka14kgold likes this
- lafrondeuse reblogged this from americastestkitchen
- tesseralharmonics reblogged this from americastestkitchen and added:
- hannahkinskywalker likes this
- ajoyner said: The more important question, though, is who has the best sweet potato pie. Sweet potato »> pumpkin.
- americastestkitchen posted this