Cook’s Tip of the Day: Add a few grains of uncooked rice to your salt shaker. The rice will absorb any excess moisture and the salt will stay clump-free.
- thelabandthelibrary reblogged this from americastestkitchen and added:
- kteehee reblogged this from bweester
- bweester reblogged this from thatonewannabechef
- isitnarniaworthy said: Thanks for re-posting this! I was trying to remember the tip for a while and just didn’t have the patience to filter through your tumblr. Made sure to ‘like’ it this time around.
- isitnarniaworthy likes this
- sleepandbooks likes this
- thatonewannabechef reblogged this from americastestkitchen
- mustcollectallthethings likes this
- tempsretrouve likes this
- bloopz likes this
- chrst145 likes this
- basenjiluvr likes this
- arkjared likes this
- marycricket said: Does it matter what type of rice? Long, medium or short grain? Jasmine, brown or sticky rice?
- marycricket reblogged this from americastestkitchen
- marycricket likes this
- aneka-clover likes this
- americastestkitchen posted this